- Pink rock salt
- 1 shot Tequila
- 1 shot Cointreau
- 2 shots of Lemonade
- 1/2 shot elderflower liqueur - we used St Germaine
- Edible rose petals or dehydrated lime slices to garnish
- Chill a cocktail glass, and then rub its rim with lime juice and dip into pink rock salt
- Add Tequila, Cointreau, Elderflower Liqueur and ice together in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and then strain into the glass over ice.
- Top with lemonade
- Garnish with rose petals or dehydrated lime slices.
- Enjoy and get festive!
We purchased our cocktail garnishes from Tasteology which is a great way to help support small business this holiday season (the perfect stocking stuffer), but they are also so easy to DIY at home. Recipe below!
Dehydrated Lime Slices
- One lime, lemon or orange
- Preheat the oven to 200°F. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Using a serrated knife, thinly slice the fruit crosswise into thin wheels. Arrange the fruit in a single layer on the wire rack. Bake until dry to the touch, 2-3 hours for the lemon and lime slices, and up to 4 1/2 hours for the oranges. Cool, then store in an airtight container at room temperature.